Tuesday, August 09, 2016

NM: Armed Man Holds Woman who tried to Steal His Truck at Gun Point


Saucedo is a construction worker and uses his truck to make a living. He said he saw Vierra driving through his yard and ramming his gate, trying to get away.

That's when Saucedo went inside and got his gun.

"I pointed the gun at her and told her to not move," Saucedo said. "She told me if I killed her I would go to jail. Then I said, 'OK, then you'll be dead.'"

Saucedo's family called 911 while he held Vierra at gunpoint. When deputies arrived, she was arrested after a short foot chase.

A criminal complaint said that Vierra nearly hit a deputy with the truck before the foot chase began.

More Here

1 comment:

Wireless.Phil said...

About 8 of these were posted on your page and also showed up in the RSS feed.
"NM: Armed Man Holds Woman who tried to Steal His Truck at Gun Point"