Wednesday, March 20, 2013

INFORCE APL (Self Defense Pistol Light)


A review of a new pistol light by Moderno

INFORCE APL

A while back I reviewed the INFORCE WML, a lightweight, polymer body weapon light that attaches to a rifle, carbine or shotgun. The short version of that review is that I was, and continue to be, very impressed. I actually run a WML on all of my carbines now, and I’ve even used them hog hunting (a bit outside of their intended use haha).

Just about everyone who has used a WML has said the same thing – awesome, now make one for my pistol. Well INFORCE did, and it’s called the APL.

The APL, which stands for Auto Pistol Light, is a 200 lumen light that attaches to both Universal and MIL-STD-1913 rails. The APL came out late 2012, and I’ve been testing one for a few months now. I’ve been very impressed.

More Here

1 comment:

Wireless.Phil said...

What happened to steel weapons?

All I see now are these damn polymer body weapons.